Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We used to cream our pants when Freddie and Bobby P scored 15 a season from out wide.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    But shouldn't we move on? No one was angrier than I, no one remains as bitter and twisted as I (well, maybe IUFG) but surely we should get over this? I mean, it really isn't healthy.
    I will always be bitter and twisted whilst that **** is still involved in the professional game.

That fact that he is still highly influential in the game boils my piss.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I will always be bitter and twisted whilst that **** is still involved in the professional game.

That fact that he is still highly influential in the game boils my piss.
    That game ought to have ended - or at least severely damaged - his career as a top-flight referee. That he not only didn't suffer, but actually prospered is a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That game ought to have ended - or at least severely damaged - his career as a top-flight referee. That he not only didn't suffer, but actually prospered is a disgrace.
    Important to remember that it wasnt just that game. His refereeing at Old Trafford was infamous throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Important to remember that it wasnt just that game. His refereeing at Old Trafford was infamous throughout the game.
    Yes, but that big a game with that much scrutiny on it. Logically, he should have been working harder than ever to display less bias than usual. But not our Mike. Oh, no.