Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
I would take Sanchez over the rest of our snowflake generation. If they are upset because he waves his arms about does it ever occur to them that he has a point? Tony Adams would have done more than wave his arms in despair at the lack of effort, application and professional pride. He would have given them six lace holes up their jacksies. Sanchez leads by example on the field. He is not only our best player but for the whole of last season was our most committed. Clearly he has given up on them now, and I for one don't blame him. If Wenger had gone and we had got a decent manager in I believe he would have stayed, signed a new contract and given it his best shot.
How do you measure or gauge commitment then?

Do you get extra points for being finger pointy and gesticulaty like a Flamini for example, even if you are shíte.

Or would this stat from last season surprise you:

"Alexis Sanchez, who looks like a busy player and has been described as being like a Duracell bunny for his work rate, only registers an average of 8.52 kilometres per match this season – a full 1.45 kilometres less than Ozil, who travels an average of 9.97 kilometres each match."

Sanchez was in fact 8th in the list.