Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Final remaining member of Motorhead 'Fast' Eddie Clarke has died.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I forget stuff these days though I won't forget David Bowie passing as I thought he was immortal.

Imagine the enormous great brouhaha, kerfuffle and general to do there'll be the day McCartney takes a walk. Almost looking forward to it.
    To be honest, if the last time I saw him was anything to go by, he's started embalming himself. Mind you, he looks the type to live to a hundred. He might see me out, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be honest, if the last time I saw him was anything to go by, he's started embalming himself. Mind you, he looks the type to live to a hundred. He might see me out, tbh.
    Worth remembering all the same that for every Sgt Peppers or Rubber Soul or Revolver there is The Frog Chorus.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Worth remembering all the same that for every Sgt Peppers or Rubber Soul or Revolver there is The Frog Chorus.
    You know The Frog Chorus was a song for kids in a kids' film, right? And, as such, it was very good.

I don't think Sir Paul ever thought he was writing the Eroica Symphony when he was knocking it together, tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You know The Frog Chorus was a song for kids in a kids' film, right? And, as such, it was very good.
    I'll raise you Ebony and Ivory.

and Pipes of Peace.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't forget Imagine, a disingenuous, saccharine dirge. Imagine no possessions? It's easy if you've got a garage full of Rolls Royces John.

Don't forget Imagine, a disingenuous, saccharine dirge. Imagine no possessions? It's easy if you've got a garage full of Rolls Royces John.
    It's easy if you try H.

I'd have shot him just for shítting that disingenuous turd of a song into the world.