Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Unable, due to time constraints, to visit my usual tonsorial consultant,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Did you see Wesley in the same barber shop ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Did you see Wesley in the same barber shop ?
    Wesley Sneijder? What with Sneijder meaning 'cutter'? wd s! You have made an excellent Dutch pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wesley Sneijder? What with Sneijder meaning 'cutter'? wd s! You have made an excellent Dutch pun.
    A Dutcher gave me a bottle of something called Schipper Bitter at Christmas because I'd drunk some with him while in Rotterdam and pretended to like it. It is of course, filthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A Dutcher gave me a bottle of something called Schipper Bitter at Christmas because I'd drunk some with him while in Rotterdam and pretended to like it. It is of course, filthy.
    I am unfamiliar with this substance, b. For which I am not a little grateful. Still, if it numbs the pain of existence for a few hours, it can't be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The perils of politeness. I was once given two bottles of home made Raki-like moonshine by French peasant neighbours of my ex's folks' country retreat after being complimentary about it.