Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone seen in Tesco lately the massive stacks of unsold, discounted, Alcohol-Free

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd agree, but it's decent for drinking in quantity. Must admit I personally find Harvey's a little too floral for my tastes. I'll drink it happily enough, but it's not my favourite. I think a deeply underrated pint is Young's Ordinary.
    My local always has Doombar

And it always has either Harveys or Young's Ordinary. I find the latter thin and slightly watery, lacking in flavor. The third pint is rotated as per the brewery's rules i.e. it can only come from certain other brewerys. Which is sh1t. The other day it wasa Warringtons, a golden ale that tasted like watery grapefruit juice. Absolutely vile.

If only my local was a freehold.

Wesley have you ever considered going on a coach trip or a cruise ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Have you stopped worrying about that sludgy white film on top of your brew ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Have you stopped worrying about that sludgy white film on top of your brew ?
    That was on the rhubarb stuff and is apparently quite normal. I panicked, however and used a campden tablet to stop fermentation. This resulted in a pleasant, but light beverage. I've made no such compromises on my cider, which seems to range from about 6.5% to 8% depending on the batch. I made some with pear and apples that I think may be my best so far.