Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is interesting but disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    More than once over the Xmas I enjoyed a large bowl of Frosties with ice cold milk, on occasion +1 bowls.
    Can't you stay off the grog for 10 minutes and pay the electricity bill? Eating hot food isn't gay or some repulsive English habit; it's what makes us in the rest of the world civilised.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    More than once over the Xmas I enjoyed a large bowl of Frosties with ice cold milk, on occasion +1 bowls.
    Pants unsoiled?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    See..... dairy free. Makes a huge difference, I tell you.

You get used to Soya milk in your tea in about 2 or 3 weeks
    I haven't had milk in my teas since I was a baby. There is perfectly good lemon for tea.

What about cheese? How do you manage without cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pants unsoiled?
    From the cereal yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't had milk in my teas since I was a baby. There is perfectly good lemon for tea.

What about cheese? How do you manage without cheese?
    Plenty of vegan cheeses available- the mozzarella is fine, the cheddar ok. I dont like the others. THey dont smell right. I have never been a huge fan of cheese anyway.

Plenty of vegan cheeses available- the mozzarella is fine, the cheddar ok. I dont like the others. THey dont smell right. I have never been a huge fan of cheese anyway.
    What about eggs? Eggs aren't animals.

Can't you stay off the grog for 10 minutes and pay the electricity bill? Eating hot food isn't gay or some repulsive English habit; it's what makes us in the rest of the world civilised.
    On occasion I prepared a cooked breakfast – the full Irish one morning, eggs and Clonakilty black pudding another, pancakes another.

In summary, fúck you in the eye!

Vegan cheeses

What about eggs? Eggs aren't animals.
    True. There are VEGGans.

However, your proper vegan opposes eggs largely on the basis of the industry. I think the vast majority would find it hard to argue with You eating eggs from your own chickens in your garden. Any that did argue with that would be from the ****y end of the spectrum.

But it isn't cheese, is it? It's tofu or some similar fückery isn't it?

Fück that shït.