Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ooooh, well done Arsene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    His public comments were dangerous as well. Even if the decision he complained about was wrong. The fact is managers can’t say a referee has seen what he wants to see. The implications are too serious. Not to say unjustified and unfair.
    not withstanding Mark Clattenburg admitting he did not apply the rules/laws of the game in the Chelsea - Spurs match (when Spurs season nearly did its final lap in the clown's car)

I haven't read or heard of a single journo / pundit who thinks it was a pelanty and Dean was correct.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    not withstanding Mark Clattenburg admitting he did not apply the rules/laws of the game in the Chelsea - Spurs match (when Spurs season nearly did its final lap in the clown's car)

I haven't read or heard of a single journo / pundit who thinks it was a pelanty and Dean was correct.
    Credit to that rat faced, Reyes kicking, little weasel Neville for his contemptuous description of the 'penalty'.

If only the Sky cretins in October 2004 had had the courage to describe what was actually happening on the pitch with Riley that day.

Not that I'm still bitter about it, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Credit to that rat faced, Reyes kicking, little weasel Neville for his contemptuous description of the 'penalty'.

If only the Sky cretins in October 2004 had had the courage to describe what was actually happening on the pitch with Riley that day.

Not that I'm still bitter about it, of course.
    Bitter? I still seethe about that reffing...

Riley?

painful, but every time you watch it you find more evidence that Riley was on their ****ing payroll...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Riley?

painful, but every time you watch it you find more evidence that Riley was on their ****ing payroll...
    I don't even think he was paid. I think he just wanted them to win and us to lose and set about ensuring that was what happened.

Not sure whether that makes it better or worse, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't even think he was paid. I think he just wanted them to win and us to lose and set about ensuring that was what happened.

Not sure whether that makes it better or worse, tbh.
    Of course, Mike Dean is his mini me and has continued his work.

Something is rotten there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course, Mike Dean is his mini me and has continued his work.

Something is rotten there.
    It's referees in general. Look at them. They're the sort of narcissistic sneaks who were despised at school and never had girlfriends, but nonetheless retained a mystifying sense of their own superiority. Thus, as adults they seek out positions of public authority where they can lord it over others while cravenly siding with where they perceive the power to lie.

Basically, they're all power-mad sexual and social inadequates and I have very little doubt that many of them are charlie chesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's referees in general. Look at them. They're the sort of narcissistic sneaks who were despised at school and never had girlfriends, but nonetheless retained a mystifying sense of their own superiority. Thus, as adults they seek out positions of public authority where they can lord it over others while cravenly siding with where they perceive the power to lie.

Basically, they're all power-mad sexual and social inadequates and I have very little doubt that many of them are charlie chesters.
    See also Immigration officials.

Think about it, who in their right mind would want to sit there doing that?

Riley?

I can no longer watch that.

I did a few times and then realized what it was doing to my blood pressure.

Riley?

I find it incredible that any of our players shook hands with the ref or any of the United players after that. I would have been looking to kill someone.