Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've only ever seen his mum (well, the limited part of her face not covered). She's a total sour-faced bitch who I have never seen make any attempt to interact with any other parents.

Actually, that sounds a bit like me
    You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Psychotic, but fair.

Its the revenge attack I fear

BREAKING NEWS - Incident at a state-funded Creche in East Finchley....
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by viva prat vegas View Post
    its the revenge attack i fear

breaking news - incident at a state-funded creche in east finchley....

allahu daycare!

told me that another boy had hit him this morning.

Said that it was a boy who struggles to integrate with the rest of the class.

Guess what his FÚCKING name was

Peter!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you think of the children!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell your boy to kick his ****ing head in tomorrow. Problem solved.

It's not rocket science.

Peter!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you think of the children!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now I don't want to accuse you of being a liar and coming out with crap like this just to promote your anti Muslim policy but....... a School will not tell the parent of a child who has been hit which child hit him/her.

So either you are a liar or your child is going to a school that breaks rules.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

If that is indeed the rules, then my kid's school has indeed broken them

They told me this morning that he struggles with English and has also been quite ill recently which both contributed to the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Now I don't want to accuse you of being a liar and coming out with crap like this just to promote your anti Muslim policy but....... a School will not tell the parent of a child who has been hit which child hit him/her.

So either you are a liar or your child is going to a school that breaks rules.

They told me this morning that he struggles with English and has also been quite ill recently which both contributed to the incident.
    In fairness, like most people, they can't help themselves and usually end up telling you who it was

I dropped my boy off at daycare the other week and a sweet little girl came up to him and cuddled him. She then pulled away, slapped him around the face and stole his dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I dropped my boy off at daycare the other week and a sweet little girl came up to him and cuddled him. She then pulled away, slapped him around the face and stole his dummy
    I've had relationships like that.