Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've only ever seen his mum (well, the limited part of her face not covered). She's a total sour-faced bitch who I have never seen make any attempt to interact with any other parents.

Actually, that sounds a bit like me
    You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Psychotic, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Psychotic, but fair.
    There's nothing psychotic about it. If you lift your hand to me, you'd better be prepared to keep going, because I'm not going to stop until you're incapacitated.

That, to me, is a reasonable response to such matters. Obviously he can't punch a child - that would be wrong. But clearly the mother should suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's nothing psychotic about it. If you lift your hand to me, you'd better be prepared to keep going, because I'm not going to stop until you're incapacitated.

That, to me, is a reasonable response to such matters. Obviously he can't punch a child - that would be wrong. But clearly the mother should suffer.

There's no need for violence, though. This can easily be sorted out by simply deporting the parents and taking the child into care.