Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, Israel has rather bucked the historical trend of Jews being whipping boys.
    Yes, Israel has, but clearly Israel attracted the jews with a bit of back bone. In my experience, jews in this country display a certain wimpiness which makes one ache to kick their testes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, Israel has, but clearly Israel attracted the jews with a bit of back bone. In my experience, jews in this country display a certain wimpiness which makes one ache to kick their testes in.
    Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you.

Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you.
    I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.

I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.
    I know. I was only being silly.

I know. I was only being silly.
    No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.

No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.
    I immediately know you're being insincere the moment you use the word 'sorry'.