Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you.
    I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.
    I know. I was only being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know. I was only being silly.
    No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.
    I immediately know you're being insincere the moment you use the word 'sorry'.