Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just watched the woman from accross the way take twenty minutes to get her car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Rugged, manly types like Sir C and I simply roll up our sleeves to expose our beefy forearms and change the fecking tyre ourselves. Any women watching become profoundly moist at the sight of it.

Fops like Berni call the AA and do a 'damsel in distress' routine then sit there filing their nails for four hours waiting for the real man to turn up and change it for them.
    I pay for my membership of the AA. Why would I bother my arse getting dirty when it's what I pay them for?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I pay for my membership of the AA. Why would I bother my arse getting dirty when it's what I pay them for?
    To be fair, you can change a wheel comfortable in 10 minutes and get a bit messy, or sit scratching your árse for an hour and a half waiting for an AA man... generally I've got somewhere I'd rather be than the side of a road.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To be fair, you can change a wheel comfortable in 10 minutes and get a bit messy, or sit scratching your árse for an hour and a half waiting for an AA man... generally I've got somewhere I'd rather be than the side of a road.
    Pfff. If you do that, you give these semi-skilled workers nothing to do and feel superior about. Then they go home, feel depressed about their lives, drink heavily and beat their wives/abuse their children. Do you really want that on your conscience?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pfff. If you do that, you give these semi-skilled workers nothing to do and feel superior about. Then they go home, feel depressed about their lives, drink heavily and beat their wives/abuse their children. Do you really want that on your conscience?
    Like I give a fúck about tradesmen.

Except when you are dogging of course
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I don't have a spare

I see you don't deny filing your nails while you await their arrival b. Do you flirt with the AA man while he changes your tyre?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I see you don't deny filing your nails while you await their arrival b. Do you flirt with the AA man while he changes your tyre?

Actually, the last time I had to call the AA, I'd left my lights on and run the battery down, so I was feeling like a proper cünt and no mistake. He was very nice about it, but I knew he'd probably have a good laugh about it later.