Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm going out for chinese food tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unfortunately, it's the worst kind of chinese food. Not for me the glories of incandescent orange gloop coating my balls, nor a good, greasey chow mein. No ribs in brown Bisto lumps or congealing duck with tinned pineapple chunks.

No, I'm going to a supposedly 'good' chinese restaurant, where they serve the kind of bland, miserable pap you get in China.

The only saving grace is that I can drink. And I intend to do so with not a little gusto.

What sort of dinner fills you with feelings of disappointment beforehand?
    I hate the standard chines food in Britain. It is boring ****. I love proper Chinese food, served in china or Malaysia, as long as I am allowed to order it myself.

British Chinese food can go and **** itself.

Thai food is boring ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I hate the standard chines food in Britain. It is boring ****. I love proper Chinese food, served in china or Malaysia, as long as I am allowed to order it myself.

British Chinese food can go and **** itself.

Thai food is boring ****.
    This displays a degree of wrongness as yet unimagined by christian men.

If Thai cuisine consisted solely of som tam it would knock Chinese food into a cócked hat. And som tam is a fúcking salad.

If Thai cuisine consisted solely of som tam it would knock Chinese food into a cócked hat. And som tam is a fúcking salad.
    It's the callous disregard for balls in orange gloop I find so distressing, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's the callous disregard for balls in orange gloop I find so distressing, tbh.
    Imagine dismissing the ribs, b. The ribs! Barbecue sauce, salt n pepper, it's all one to me. Ribs!

Meh.....I had an interesting lamb curry once. But have ne ver found it again. Its all a bit ****ty.....