Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm going out for chinese food tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What sort of dinner fills you with feelings of disappointment beforehand?
    Any black tie do where you just know you are going to a get a mushy, mass catered standard chicken / beef dinner.

they are exactly the type of thing this was made for...

or a black tie do where you will receive poncy presentation of a any type of food whose quantity wouldn't satisfy a budgie. ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Any black tie do where you just know you are going to a get a mushy, mass catered standard chicken / beef dinner.

or a black tie do where you will receive poncy presentation of a any type of food whose quantity wouldn't satisfy a budgie. ****s.

It's the fondant potatoes that do my fücking head in. Invariably undercooked (and shït anyway), but mass caterers fücking love them.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Yes, that thought depresses me in advance, but at such dos I'm so píssed by dinner time I never notice the food.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, that thought depresses me in advance, but at such dos I'm so píssed by dinner time I never notice the food.
    well, yes, several pints of anaesthetic does help
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”