Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, it's a simple matter to check.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Upper-middle - although the school one was difficult as the main buildings of the school was very nice but we had most of our lessons in a 1970s tower block

No idea b. I mean my public school was somewhat minor and I did perhaps skip the 'were you ever a plumber question' oh, and I may have a curious predilection for avacado.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    No idea b. I mean my public school was somewhat minor and I did perhaps skip the 'were you ever a plumber question' oh, and I may have a curious predilection for avacado.

MPSIA, Herb?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Lower middle but there was no mention of SuperValu which would surely have earned me loads of points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which DOG would I buy?

None, Stoopid quiz. I stopped right there. Invalid poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Which DOG would I buy?

None, Stoopid quiz. I stopped right there. Invalid poll.
    The only hound worth having is an Alsatian A.And yes I do refuse to call them G***** S********

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    The only hound worth having is an Alsatian A.And yes I do refuse to call them G***** S********
    I quite like the Afghan

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I quite like the Afghan
    Of course, googling the matter you get a nice picture of this gentleman, with one of his champion Afghans. He's nowadays a well-respected hound judge and breeder.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Of course, googling the matter you get a nice picture of this gentleman, with one of his champion Afghans. He's nowadays a well-respected hound judge and breeder.

Does he stick his hand round the back and feel their nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Afghans are just the 1970's footballer of the dog world r