Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This American chit who appears to have Prince Harry in her thrall, just will not

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Have to call you out Ash - that is a fine guitarist and he is very much in time and I have't heard chops as fierce and tight as that since Marriott's Packet of Three - that drummer ain't no slouch either and mercy me, are we to see the return of the drum solo?

This band are an homage to Zep for sure, but a noble and proper one and they are on a far higher plane, would you agree, than any ghoulish tribute band. It is easy to forget how monstrously, mega, mother-fúckingly massive and seminal the Zeps were and given these chaps could be their grandchildren I'd say bravo and long overdue.
    I may have been a little harsh in my description of him but on that live track there he's not quite tight - he's consistently ahead of the others, and the little twiddly bit on the intro of the studio track sounds a tad clumsy to me. We might have to agree to disagree on that but I agree with your second paragraph. Hopefully they'll inspire other kids to lift music out of this long dark age of mediocrity.
    Last edited by Ash; 12-01-2017 at 12:30 AM.