Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe his name is Wales, a.
    You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?
    Prince Henry of Wales, son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.
    Whatevs. He's not nearly reptilian enough to be a proper member of the Firm.

Whatevs. He's not nearly reptilian enough to be a proper member of the Firm.

You try not looking reptilian when you're ninety-fùck years old, a.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You try not looking reptilian when you're ninety-fùck years old, a.
    I'm doing my best to ensure I don't get that far tbf.