Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I approached a roundabout to turn right this morning and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    He handed your arse to you, Monty old bean.

Take it like a man and move on.
    Ok, digging up my old post was a nifty move, I grant you. But I don't think it was the zinger he (or you) like to believe. I am, after all, notorious for being a major drama queen prone to absurd hyperbole and it's no surprise to find me in just such a frenzy at a time when Spurs were in with a shout of winning the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ok, digging up my old post was a nifty move, I grant you. But I don't think it was the zinger he (or you) like to believe. I am, after all, notorious for being a major drama queen prone to absurd hyperbole and it's no surprise to find me in just such a frenzy at a time when Spurs were in with a shout of winning the league.
    To be fair I have seen you in a frenzy of fear and nerves simply leading up to a NLD.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair I have seen you in a frenzy of fear and nerves simply leading up to a NLD.
    What's wrong with that? I dreaded North London Derbies even when we were good. Now that we're average and Spurs are OK, they're horrible.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-22-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What's wrong with that. I dreaded North London Derbies even when we were good. Now that we're average and Spurs are OK, they're horrible.
    Sw is one of those ****ing weirdos who loves the North London Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Sw is one of those ****ing weirdos who loves the North London Derby.
    They're pure torture until the final whistle.

They're pure torture until the final whistle.
    Exactly. I have never enjoyed a single minute of any of them. Even when we win I am just glad it is over.

Imagine supporting Celtic or Rangers

What's wrong with that? I dreaded North London Derbies even when we were good. Now that we're average and Spurs are OK, they're horrible.
    I genuinely think a chap who cannot enjoy the NLD and all that surrounds it is in the wrong sport.

It is everything that following a football team should be about.

I genuinely think a chap who cannot enjoy the NLD and all that surrounds it is in the wrong sport.

It is everything that following a football team should be about.

Nonsense. If you used to enjoy dodging the fighting in the streets and on the terraces whilst worrying that Hoddle, Crooks Hazard and Falco were going to tear us a new hole, there's something very wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nonsense. If you used to enjoy dodging the fighting in the streets and on the terraces whilst worrying that Hoddle, Crooks Hazard and Falco were going to tear us a new hole, there's something very wrong with you.
    I would say you have never fought on a street in your life you big Dutch gay.

I attended my first NLD in 1987 at their place and in the intervening period have never been involved in violence of any sort a the event, or on the day of the event. That is not to say it does not happen of course.

I love it for the atmosphere, the edge if you will, the mere fact that the crowd is up for it compared to 36 other games a season.

I would say you have never fought on a street in your life you big Dutch gay.

I attended my first NLD in 1987 at their place and in the intervening period have never been involved in violence of any sort a the event, or on the day of the event. That is not to say it does not happen of course.

I love it for the atmosphere, the edge if you will, the mere fact that the crowd is up for it compared to 36 other games a season.
    1987?

Paddy Come Lately.