Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: DrivingWIMB: Do you always indicate just before you take an exit on a roundabout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    so that other road users know your intention and know - for instance - whether or not they can emerge safely or are you subhuman filth who deserves summary roadside execution?

Asking for a friend.
    If someone is waiting to enter I almost always signal, otherwise never. I feel this might make me human filth although it could be worse, I suppose.

Here's an interesting one. You enter a roundabout to turn right, there are already people on the roundabout as there is a traffic light just after and traffic has backed up. The right exit has only one lane, who has the right of way as you go to exit?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    If someone is waiting to enter I almost always signal, otherwise never. I feel this might make me human filth although it could be worse, I suppose.

Here's an interesting one. You enter a roundabout to turn right, there are already people on the roundabout as there is a traffic light just after and traffic has backed up. The right exit has only one lane, who has the right of way as you go to exit?
    http://www.highwaycodeuk.co.uk/chang...or-roundabouts

now, people who approach a roundabout in the left hand lane of 2 and turn right. no better than kiddie-fiddlers imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

'Almost' always, eh?

Subhuman filth, I'm afraid. Condemned out of your own fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Almost' always, eh?

Subhuman filth, I'm afraid. Condemned out of your own fingers.
    Hardly a surprise, b