Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Stuff I don't like #52433113144331 The sort of Tat that people buy for you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Wasted 2 hours of my life watching that old load of cobblers.I usually like his fillums
    That Escobar movie?
    how many Escobar movies/shows do we need?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That Escobar movie?
    how many Escobar movies/shows do we need?
    Narcos was great until old Pablo got kilt.Last series was a bit meh

Quote Originally Posted by thecurly View Post
    narcos was great until old pablo got kilt.last series was a bit meh
    spoilers ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    spoilers ffs
    Ohh! Ermmm he gets better

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Narcos was great until old Pablo got kilt.Last series was a bit meh
    I dunno, actually. The last series kinda grew on me. Although I do miss Pablo's nautically-themed knitwear.

Are they still going to shoot the one in Mexico or have they given up on that after their location manager got murdereded?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I dunno, actually. The last series kinda grew on me. Although I do miss Pablo's nautically-themed knitwear.

Are they still going to shoot the one in Mexico or have they given up on that after their location manager got murdereded?
    Glad I wasn't the only fan of his fashion sense. Have to catch up on that. Have you watched Ozark at all - started watching that yesterday

Glad I wasn't the only fan of his fashion sense. Have to catch up on that. Have you watched Ozark at all - started watching that yesterday
    Yup. Watched the lot. Very good. Jason Bateman is a woefully under-appreciated actor imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. Watched the lot. Very good. Jason Bateman is a woefully under-appreciated actor imo.
    Cool. Only watched the first ten minutes or so but will give it a whirl. Wondered what Bateman would be like in a serious role. Definitely a brilliant comic actor

Yep watched all of Ozark, enjoyed it on the whole. Mindhunter is good for a binge watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post
    Yep watched all of Ozark, enjoyed it on the whole. Mindhunter is good for a binge watch.
    Been thinking about that one as well - possibly next