Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Apu off the Simpsons is racist, apparently.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    See also the brown fella in Big Bang Theory. On the plus side, it mean Mind Your Language is gently pushed under the carpet as it it never happened
    I only found out a few years ago this was the Indian fella from Short Circuit (turns out Awimb is at it too with the smilies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I only found out a few years ago this was the Indian fella from Short Circuit (turns out Awimb is at it too with the smilies.

I'm pretty sure we used to have a problematic Chinaman smiley, didn't we? Slitty eyes and a coolie hat, sort of thing? Whatever happened to that?

Roger the therapist from Friends

1 billion Indian people and Hollywood couldn't find one to play a character in a movie.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman