Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Apu off the Simpsons is racist, apparently.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Coco Pops are fvcking rank and I don't care if saying that makes me racist. Tell you what I liked - Ricicles. Basically rice crispies, but coated with lovely, lovely sugar.
    I ****ing loved Ricicles

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I ****ing loved Ricicles
    All right thinking people did, la. Also, if we're being honest, Frosties were nicer than Crunchy Nut Cornflakes because they didn't fvck about with honey and nuts, they just chucked half a kilo of sugar into every packet.

All right thinking people did, la. Also, if we're being honest, Frosties were nicer than Crunchy Nut Cornflakes because they didn't fvck about with honey and nuts, they just chucked half a kilo of sugar into every packet.
    And I used to add sugar to them - helped me grow up to be as strong as a tiger

And I used to add sugar to them - helped me grow up to be as strong as a tiger
    They're Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They're Grrrrrrrrrreat!
    Probably the last time I had any energy in the morning

:chink:
    :Chinky:
    :china:
    :chinese:

The smilie had a pointed hat and two front teeth
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    :chink:
    :Chinky:
    :china:
    :chinese:

The smilie had a pointed hat and two front teeth
    I knew I hadn't imagined it in some fevered, racist dream!

I bet Headgear took it down, the big lefty.

Probably the last time I had any energy in the morning
    It's the ubiquity of orange squash as sugar delivery system that I most associate with the late 70s and early 80s. I just seem to remember it being what we drank all the fvcking time. Do kids even drink it anymore? They just seem to have cans of pop these days.

It's the ubiquity of orange squash as sugar delivery system that I most associate with the late 70s and early 80s. I just seem to remember it being what we drank all the fvcking time. Do kids even drink it anymore? They just seem to have cans of pop these days.
    No idea - but I occasionally buy a bottle of Robinsons from the "British" shop here. Energy drinks are the thing these days aren't they? Strike me as far more damaging