Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Highlight of the night, no point in denying it.

Back to the real thing now, fúck Eriksen and his team mates of both international and domestic origin.

Revenge shall be sweet and I shall claim it for Ireland and all its people.
    Sorry but I did get some guilty pleasure from Eriksen's first. The fawning over your lot in our media when you go to a world cup is a bit sickening. Not your fault, of course, but I wanted Denmark to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sorry but I did get some guilty pleasure from Eriksen's first. The fawning over your lot in our media when you go to a world cup is a bit sickening. Not your fault, of course, but I wanted Denmark to win.
    I too enjoyed his first goal, thought it was a superb bit of play by the Danes taking advantage of an error by Ward, the finish itself from Eriksen a thing of simple brilliance. In off the bar, oof.

I also enjoyed his 2nd and 3rd, you see I don’t really “support” any international side, I can enjoy the moment and “craic” which follows from our involvement in a major tournament but I have derived so little enjoyment from the tenure and football of Martin O’Neill.

However, your rabid anti-Irish stance here has been noted and indeed listed along with the others.

Yes, listed.

I too enjoyed his first goal, thought it was a superb bit of play by the Danes taking advantage of an error by Ward, the finish itself from Eriksen a thing of simple brilliance. In off the bar, oof.

I also enjoyed his 2nd and 3rd, you see I don’t really “support” any international side, I can enjoy the moment and “craic” which follows from our involvement in a major tournament but I have derived so little enjoyment from the tenure and football of Martin O’Neill.

However, your rabid anti-Irish stance here has been noted and indeed listed along with the others.

Yes, listed.

His first and second were both cracking finishes and one with each foot. Pretty impressive.

I wanted the Irish to win, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    His first and second were both cracking finishes and one with each foot. Pretty impressive.

I wanted the Irish to win, of course.
    Go raibh maith agat a Pheadar

Go raibh maith agat a Pheadar
    No problem, dude

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No problem, dude
    Whenever someone types Irish on here, my immediate reaction is to think they’ve had a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whenever someone types Irish on here, my immediate reaction is to think they’ve had a stroke.
    And you being Irish an all.....