Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sorry but I did get some guilty pleasure from Eriksen's first. The fawning over your lot in our media when you go to a world cup is a bit sickening. Not your fault, of course, but I wanted Denmark to win.
    I too enjoyed his first goal, thought it was a superb bit of play by the Danes taking advantage of an error by Ward, the finish itself from Eriksen a thing of simple brilliance. In off the bar, oof.

I also enjoyed his 2nd and 3rd, you see I don’t really “support” any international side, I can enjoy the moment and “craic” which follows from our involvement in a major tournament but I have derived so little enjoyment from the tenure and football of Martin O’Neill.

However, your rabid anti-Irish stance here has been noted and indeed listed along with the others.

Yes, listed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I too enjoyed his first goal, thought it was a superb bit of play by the Danes taking advantage of an error by Ward, the finish itself from Eriksen a thing of simple brilliance. In off the bar, oof.

I also enjoyed his 2nd and 3rd, you see I don’t really “support” any international side, I can enjoy the moment and “craic” which follows from our involvement in a major tournament but I have derived so little enjoyment from the tenure and football of Martin O’Neill.

However, your rabid anti-Irish stance here has been noted and indeed listed along with the others.

Yes, listed.

His first and second were both cracking finishes and one with each foot. Pretty impressive.

I wanted the Irish to win, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    His first and second were both cracking finishes and one with each foot. Pretty impressive.

I wanted the Irish to win, of course.
    Go raibh maith agat a Pheadar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Go raibh maith agat a Pheadar
    No problem, dude

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No problem, dude
    Whenever someone types Irish on here, my immediate reaction is to think they’ve had a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whenever someone types Irish on here, my immediate reaction is to think they’ve had a stroke.
    And you being Irish an all.....