Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I want to download a classic album onto my phone through Spotify

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Clash. Wildly overrated bunch of fùcking chancers imo.
    I like the odd song i.e. Train in Vain, Should I Stay etc however I can't imagine listening to them for more than 3 or 4 songs before I wanted something else

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I like the odd song i.e. Train in Vain, Should I Stay etc however I can't imagine listening to them for more than 3 or 4 songs before I wanted something else
    They did some great songs over the years but I can't say I could listen to whole album of theirs. Despite owning them all. Sandinista could have been a great album if it was just two sides of vinyl instead of six.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sandinista could have been a great album if it was just two sides of vinyl instead of six.
    Mick Jones' ego span completely out of control there. Not sure what drug he was taking that rendered his critical faculties inoperable while he was insisting on adding complete dross to what should have been a fine album, but I'm amazed that no-one was able to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Mick Jones' ego span completely out of control there. Not sure what drug he was taking that rendered his critical faculties inoperable while he was insisting on adding complete dross to what should have been a fine album, but I'm amazed that no-one was able to stop him.
    Big Audio Dynamite is surely evidence that Mick Jones is not a man to trust alone in a recording studio?