Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jezza's in a spot of trouble here, isn't he? Promoting an MP to the shadow cabinet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The bloke appears to be Teflon-coated though. He's openly rabidly anti-Semitic, he hates the UK's armed forces and supports anyone keen on killing them, has no respect for our country's traditions, won't sing the national anthem or bow to Her Majesty, and people sing his name.

Sick ****s.
    Did you see Harman repeating a virulently anti-Semitic joke on TV, while suggesting Andrew Neil thought it was OK?

Let’s just say Neil gave her VERY short shrift.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/874...itter-Response
    Last edited by Burney; 11-03-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see Harman repeating a virulently anti-Semitic joke on TV, while suggesting Andrew Neil thought it was OK?

Let’s just say Neil gave here VERY short shrift.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/874...itter-Response
    Yes, good old Andrew wasn't taking any **** from her, was he?

Yes, good old Andrew wasn't taking any **** from her, was he?
    Is it that she really doesn’t understand how other humans work or is it that she’s just thick, do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is it that she really doesn’t understand how other humans work or is it that she’s just thick, do you think?
    She does displays the typical arrogance of the left. She doesn't care how others think or feel, because only she can be in the right.

The only reasonable solution to the left is to gas them like badgers.

She does displays the typical arrogance of the left. She doesn't care how others think or feel, because only she can be in the right.

I thought you were about to say "gas them" like something else there c. Steady!

You'd gas a badger????

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You'd gas a badger????
    God no, of course I wouldn't, man! Badgers have lovely wobbly bottoms when they run, for a start.

It was a sort of figure of speech. Anyway, I wouldn't gas them really because it would be in poor taste.

I'd boil them to death in their own shít.

God no, of course I wouldn't, man! Badgers have lovely wobbly bottoms when they run, for a start.

It was a sort of figure of speech. Anyway, I wouldn't gas them really because it would be in poor taste.

I remember once in The Archers when David Archer had TB in the herd and shot a badger.

I was outraged.

Did you just sexually objectify badgers?

You dirty weasel, you otter be ashamed of yourself, imo.