Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These youngsters breaking through.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Given Xhaka's current form, I would play Jack deep, just in front of the back four. Particularly this weekend. Longer term - I'd sell Sanchez and Ozil in January, so there are plenty of options for Jack.
    So to summarise you think Xhaka is shít and you are openly criticising the summer transfer policy of AW.

You’ve changed man.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I thought I saw 'the lad' Willock win a challenge but I may have imagined it.

Jack looked ok. Bit sloppy at times but his fitness is getting better.
    I rather liked the look of young Willock, actually.

Clearly a stellar career as a journeyman pro in the lower leagues awaits

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I rather liked the look of young Willock, actually.

Clearly a stellar career as a journeyman pro in the lower leagues awaits
    Given that he has some growing to do, he looked relatively powerful at times. THere might be a player there.

Same with Maitland-Niles who has the potential to be almost as good as the Ox....

Given that he has some growing to do, he looked relatively powerful at times. THere might be a player there.

Same with Maitland-Niles who has the potential to be almost as good as the Ox....
    I'd like to see Maitland-Niles and Nelson in their preferred positions

Oh. I didn’t think he was that bad

I see the Ox has been dropped by England for being a "bang average shít****" to quote Southgate.

Looks like the move is paying immediate dividends for the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I see the Ox has been dropped by England for being a "bang average shít****" to quote Southgate.

Looks like the move is paying immediate dividends for the lad.
    Yes. It seems that there’s more to being a decent player than being able to run with the ball directly at the heart of the opposition’s defence (and invariably lose possession) and taking occasional speculative potshots from distance. Who knew, eh?

I sense a developing sense of frustration with TJ.

Perhaps I am wrong.