Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A comment I heard on the radio this morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Out of interest, p, have you ever held anyone’s hand when they were giving birth?
    No, but I have seen it in films and the like. Looks pretty straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It’s usually much longer and far less fun than on telly. At points it’s really quite dull. Mind you, it’s preferable to being anywhere near the business end, I’ll say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It’s usually much longer and far less fun than on telly. At points it’s really quite dull. Mind you, it’s preferable to being anywhere near the business end, I’ll say that.
    I think is one of those things people make a bit of a fuss about. I mean the entire process of labour usually takes no longer than about 12-14 hours, max.

I cant see it being any worse than a flight with BA and I have done plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Very straightforward indeed, if one observes the proceedings from a safe distance (in the pub, for example) as I was always advised to do.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."