Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old school poll, Awimb: I’m In the pub. Going up for a pint now (Aspall’s cider,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're thinking of prawn cocktail, h. In general fanny terms, anyway. I never smelt your mum's because I couldn't get the dog off it.
    Blimey, that's taken mummage japery to a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Blimey, that's taken mummage japery to a new level.
    ty,a. You're kind.

You're thinking of prawn cocktail, h. In general fanny terms, anyway. I never smelt your mum's because I couldn't get the dog off it.
    Did you ever in your life c, apart from my mother of course, go into dive mode to enjoy a little feasting and have to retreat because of the pungency of the affair? I did once - french bird - God the stench!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Did you ever in your life c, apart from my mother of course, go into dive mode to enjoy a little feasting and have to retreat because of the pungency of the affair? I did once - french bird - God the stench!
    I'd imagine that every chap has faced this situation h. The mark of a true gentleman is to grit the teeth and complete the task.

I'd imagine that every chap has faced this situation h. The mark of a true gentleman is to grit the teeth and complete the task.
    Not pretend to be terribly interested in her stomach and then ascend gradually to the beasts, pop it in and start banging away, then?

Besides, I’d have thought gritting the teeth could be quite dangerous in that situation?

Cider vinegar and sea salt

There is no other option that one could defend imo

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Cider vinegar and sea salt

There is no other option that one could defend imo
    Oh, was there a stout, yoemanly salt & vinegar under all that pretence? I missed it, blinded by foodw@nkery.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I did that once with a girl from Wigan. A rich and meaty odour engulfed me and I decided discretion was the better part of valour.

She lectures on physiology in New Zealand now, it seems.

Prawn Cocktail or Scampi for a womanly scent
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Prawn Cocktail or Scampi for a womanly scent
    Scamp and lemon Nik-Naks were what we all used to joke smelled like fanny before any of us had actually smelt fanny.