Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surely there comes a point where it's not 'sexual assault' so much as 'banter'?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Wheelchair bound nonagenarians can do as they please, surely? Sort of earned the right and have you seen the woman!. Eyebrows are an accurate barometer to the proliferation of growth down in the lady-garden and this chit is packing some watch springs let me tell you.
    I’d agree, h. I certInly intend to be a menace to chambermaids, nurses and similar in the unlikely event I ever achieve such an age.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If this sort of thing's sexual assault, what are we to make of 'Young Mr Grace' in 'Are You Being Served?', ffs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ulted-her.html
    Yes, but they were free.... a bit like your mum
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

If this sort of thing's sexual assault, what are we to make of 'Young Mr Grace' in 'Are You Being Served?', ffs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ulted-her.html
    I do like the way the article, in quoting from her statement says 'the lengthy post went on...'

Also..."We were instructed to call him Mr President". Yes, that is how you address a President or former PResident. Have you got a ****ing problem with that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I do like the way the article, in quoting from her statement says 'the lengthy post went on...'

Also..."We were instructed to call him Mr President". Yes, that is how you address a President or former PResident. Have you got a ****ing problem with that too?
    While easy on the eye, she does seem a bit fùcking tiresome, doesn't she? All he did was feel your arse, love. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I would to be fair.

He is no longer the President so why on earth should he be addressed as such. He is simply Mr Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would to be fair.

He is no longer the President so why on earth should he be addressed as such. He is simply Mr Bush.
    It's simply etiquette, the way of things. No big deal, if you're not an American.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's simply etiquette, the way of things. No big deal, if you're not an American.
    Etiquette?

It's bóllócks.

If you were to meet John Major in company you wouldn't feel the need to call him Prime Minister.

Etiquette?

It's bóllócks.

If you were to meet John Major in company you wouldn't feel the need to call him Prime Minister.
    Again, ignorance. The Prime Minister is not a Head of State. Its a very different thing.

I would to be fair.

It's just courtesy, sw - how things are done. Politeness. In essence, it's no different to someone you don't know calling you 'Mr Williams' rather than 'Cùntybollix'.

It's just courtesy, sw - how things are done. Politeness. In essence, it's no different to someone you don't know calling you 'Mr Williams' rather than 'Cùntybollix'.
    Which is why I would address Bush as Mr Bush, as you say courtesy or manners.

He's not the President so why on earth address him as such. Thankfully, for all parties, the scope for my meeting ex Presidents of the USA are limited.

I've never really understood these things, retired Military people still going by what are professional titles. It's fúcking nonsense.