Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I was planning to oppress women, but the bloke out of Rizzle Kicks say it's bad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It isn't a brilliant idea to raise people to believe that everything is someone else's fault.
    it genius tbf.

I shall now live my life by that rule.

I get confused reading the Guardian - which I only ever do from links posted on here.
    They appear to espouse the defence of the muslamics and the feminism stuff; when quite clearly the two are polar opposites.

So, it is ok to repress women if your a muslim bloke. Is that right?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it genius tbf.

I shall now live my life by that rule.

I get confused reading the Guardian - which I only ever do from links posted on here.
    They appear to espouse the defence of the muslamics and the feminism stuff; when quite clearly the two are polar opposites.

So, it is ok to repress women if your a muslim bloke. Is that right?

Basically, yes. They'd prefer it if you did it on the down-low and got your missus to pretend she likes walking round looking like a funereal postbox, but basically they're happy for you to carry on oppressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Basically, yes. They'd prefer it if you did it on the down-low and got your missus to pretend she likes walking round looking like a funereal postbox, but basically they're happy for you to carry on oppressing.
    Wow. It is almost as if the paper is populated with self-righteous, hypocritical, hack wakners
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    At least it stops toxic males from leering at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    At least it stops toxic males from leering at her.
    That too, is genius.

Why has no-one suggested the wearing of such items to all the ladies of the West?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That too, is genius.

Why has no-one suggested the wearing of such items to all the ladies of the West?
    Ah, but that would be cultural appropriation.