Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fúck off Obama, you race-baiting, Islamist apologising, war-mongering ****

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Plus, of course, what he said was to a large extent true.
    The drugs thing..... its the obvious route for drugs. It doesnt mean that those crossing are bringing drugs with them. Plus the drugs are the crime so it is effectively two for the price of one. And anyway, drugs are cool and people want them in the country.

Rape isn't great, admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The drugs thing..... its the obvious route for drugs. It doesnt mean that those crossing are bringing drugs with them. Plus the drugs are the crime so it is effectively two for the price of one. And anyway, drugs are cool and people want them in the country.

In fact, it means precisely that. Crime is crime, after all, and crime pays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You should definitely get a t-shirt printed saying that

The CIA are in charge of most of the drugs, I thought, and surely no mere POTUS can do anything about them. Unless they were to do something really drastic like, erm, draining the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The CIA are in charge of most of the drugs, I thought, and surely no mere POTUS can do anything about them. Unless they were to do something really drastic like, erm, draining the swamp.
    Legalise the puff and build a wall to stop the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Certainly almost all illegal drug trafficking is done by some law enforcement concern or other nowadays. Everybody has a right to make a living, I suppose, not just criminals.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."