Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Man dies on Monday. The Guardian waits until Thursday to publish a hatchet job on him

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Sounds like a bit of attention seeking and bitterness from this journo. Then again imagine looking like Prince Harry without actually being Prince Harry. That's gotta suck imo.
    Oddly no comments allowed. Despicable **** deserves some **** for this alone

"I shall go to his funeral on Monday, and I will still be asking myself: who was my old friend? And why did his life turn out this way?"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oddly no comments allowed. Despicable **** deserves some **** for this alone

"I shall go to his funeral on Monday, and I will still be asking myself: who was my old friend? And why did his life turn out this way?"
    Would I be wrong in thinking that most peoples' lives end up with a funeral?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Would I be wrong in thinking that most peoples' lives end up with a funeral?
    Generally it’s considered good form to wait until their lives have ended before having the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Generally it’s considered good form to wait until their lives have ended before having the funeral.
    These matters have such complicated etiquette issues, don't they?