Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So what is the deal with Jorge's emergence as a bona fide social justice warrior on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not around Aldershot in the late 80's

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not around Aldershot in the late 80's
    Oh, they're animals, and no mistake. A chap I knew who used to occasionally be sent to stay in barracks at Aldershot used to loosen the metal leg of his bed before going to sleep in the knowledge that, at some point in the night, he would almost certainly require a weapon to defend himself in the inevitbale fight, for, lacking an enemy, Paras will happily fight each other.

Some of the finest troops on earth, and all volunteers, of course.

Oh, they're animals, and no mistake. A chap I knew who used to occasionally be sent to stay in barracks at Aldershot used to loosen the metal leg of his bed before going to sleep in the knowledge that, at some point in the night, he would almost certainly require a weapon to defend himself in the inevitbale fight, for, lacking an enemy, Paras will happily fight each other.

So fine they failed to defeat a ragged bunch of amateur freedom fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So fine they failed to defeat a ragged bunch of amateur freedom fighters.

Absolutely, thjat why you're living in the island of the Republic of Ireland including the top bit, bravely liberated by Paddy and Mick.

Oh.

Absolutely, thjat why you're living in the island of the Republic of Ireland including the top bit, bravely liberated by Paddy and Mick.

Oh.

Oh I am not claiming the Republican side won either. I don't think you will ever have heard me claim such.

Btw the island as such is merely Ireland, but then you knew that.

The Duke knew whereof he spake when it came to such chaps.