Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now Myleene Klass has got in on the Harvey Weinstein act.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well if you were a powerful producer and asked for a meeting with a young actress who is only 17, and at this meeting in his hotel room he is only weraing a bathrobe... i would find that sleazy.
    It's creepy, certainly, but as far as we can see he didn't even put a move on her. The worst we can say is that he offered a 17 year-old a drink - and that's hardly Jimmy Savile behaviour, is it?

The point is that this type of story is supposed to damn by insinuation despite having no substance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's creepy, certainly, but as far as we can see he didn't even put a move on her. The worst we can say is that he offered a 17 year-old a drink - and that's hardly Jimmy Savile behaviour, is it?

The point is that this type of story is supposed to damn by insinuation despite having no substance to it.
    Hang on - are you saying Jimmy Savile was guilty even though he was never given a trial

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I believe the numbers of women coming forward and the fact he has admitted consensual sex shows how sleazy the whole thing was... it is a little bit like the Paul Sampson case, you are in a position of power and can offer "advantages" to the women if they shag you, that is an abuse of power.

Hardly new in hollywood, I would be shocked if there aren't an awful large of Producers/Directors now very nervous
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar