Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A butter dish is your friend in this matter, my friend. Pop it in there and leave it out.
    The system must be more sophisticated than that though. I have bad memories of butter dishes, and grew up not liking butter because it was so often rancid. Once it hit the butter dish it never went back in the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quiche. A family sized quiche.

Real men don't eat quiche, do they?
    On Thursday they do the Aubergine special in Govindas. Bang on.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    On Thursday they do the Aubergine special in Govindas. Bang on.

Auber***ingine?

Have a look in the mirror, mate. Your ancestors didn't die building the M1 for you to ponce around with fúcking aubergines.

Poof. No offence.

Auber***ingine?

Have a look in the mirror, mate. Your ancestors didn't die building the M1 for you to ponce around with fúcking aubergines.

Poof. No offence.
    Fúck off and rob a bicycle!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck off and rob a bicycle!

There's rude.

Auber***ingine?

Poof. No offence.
    In his lunch choices, sw often reveals that he is quite the mincing metrosexual-about-town. It's all falafel this and quinoa that.

I assume that in reality he's actually just eating a few boiled spuds his missus has wrapped up in a manky old bit of canvas with a paper twist of salt, but he doesn't want to shame himself in front of the bàstard English, so he pretends he's eating all these global delicacies.

Cheese and marmalade toastie (must be Double Gloucetser and Dundee Orange with a merest hint of mustard (must be Maille Dijon))

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Cheese and marmalade toastie (must be Double Gloucetser and Dundee Orange with a merest hint of mustard (must be Maille Dijon))
    Jesus fùcking wept!

I mean, I know we josh one another about things, h, but I really hope you're not being serious here?

Cheese and fùcking marmalade? Are you mentally ill?

Oh pipe down you pompous old tosser. You have crab apply jelly with your pork don't you? I mean, I am talking just a smidgen of marmalade;

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh pipe down you pompous old tosser. You have crab apply jelly with your pork don't you? I mean, I am talking just a smidgen of marmalade;
    I do no such thing. Marmalade has no business with savoury items, you utter, utter degenerate.