Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lunch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This one I don't know.
    I had a girlfriend in university who claimed to have an allergy to chocolate.

She was tested once and didn't, and the doctor told her that had never been a documented case of an allergy to chocolate.

Turned out she was just a nutter.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I had a girlfriend in university who claimed to have an allergy to chocolate.

She was tested once and didn't, and the doctor told her that had never been a documented case of an allergy to chocolate.

Turned out she was just a nutter.
    I had a girlfriend who was allergic to absolutely fücking everything. Many was the evening's rumpo that would be ruined by her accidentally ingesting something and going all weird.

And yes, I did start to wonder whether she was doing it on purpose to get out of having sex with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had a girlfriend who was allergic to absolutely fücking everything. Many was the evening's rumpo that would be ruined by her accidentally ingesting something and going all weird.

And yes, I did start to wonder whether she was doing it on purpose to get out of having sex with me.
    My nutter had a fit of some kind which resulted in her hyperventilating, an ambulance being called, all sorts. She claimed it was a reaction to her having eaten chocolate, so she got tested.

I discovered over the next 6 months or so that she was actually just a nutter, particularly once a month. Which had been the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    My nutter had a fit of some kind which resulted in her hyperventilating, an ambulance being called, all sorts. She claimed it was a reaction to her having eaten chocolate, so she got tested.

I discovered over the next 6 months or so that she was actually just a nutter, particularly once a month. Which had been the issue.
    Odd creatures, women. Not really normal if you ask me.