Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Harvey Weinstein fellow; he's clearly something of a knob.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So far, all we've heard is from women he's asked for a massage, masturbated into a pot plant in front of or greeted in his dressing gown. We've heard nothing to my knowledge of him slipping anyone the fattener, have we?

Special mention to Donna Karan though, for inserting a bit of old-fashioned common sense into the kerfuffle. And no doubt saving me a few quid this Winter into the bargain
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Special mention to Donna Karan though, for inserting a bit of old-fashioned common sense into the kerfuffle. And no doubt saving me a few quid this Winter into the bargain
    Quite, huge reductions coming up on DKNY clothing, wd Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    script or the such, and then appears at the door in a silken dressing gown, flapping open to reveal his tumescent cock, then a woman could have grounds for complaint.

I find it odd that the only woman defending him is a dog's cock ugly as he is.
    It's equality gone mad, innit. I reckon the subtext here is that powerful ugly women too ought to allowed to be publicly accused of sexual misconduct, which of course they never are.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    script or the such, and then appears at the door in a silken dressing gown, flapping open to reveal his tumescent cock, then a woman could have grounds for complaint.

I find it odd that the only woman defending him is a dog's cock ugly as he is.
    Well they're older, so of course they're not the spring chickens they once were. Donna Karan, etc. Also it's just a generational thing. They're fvcking the old goat in the ass, sweeping in a new bunch. Just a simple, time-honored process really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    However, I'm somewhat cynical about the claims of those who felt 'violated' because he opned the door of his hotel room wearing a dressing gown. There seems to me to be an element of overreaction here.

It would appear that hyperbole is the new reason.
    Perhaps that's why they didn't go straight to the police.

However, I'm somewhat cynical about the claims of those who felt 'violated' because he opned the door of his hotel room wearing a dressing gown. There seems to me to be an element of overreaction here.

It would appear that hyperbole is the new reason.
    Fúcking hell, now his wife's left him! There's loyalty.

Oh, that's fair enough, I think. It seems clear he actually "left" her decades ago, after all.

Perfect opportunity for her to get the best financial settlement out of the divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Perfect opportunity for her to get the best financial settlement out of the divorce.
    Yes, but that's not particularly "modern", is it. It's more commonly known as wanting to have your cake and eat it too, I think.

So far as I can see, it's actually the main reason women will never rule the world

Well I somehow doubt it was his charm, good looks or sweet personality she was hanging around for. Now he's on the ground and toxic, she can name her figure in the divorce proceedings (or else I'll wash even more dirty laundry in public) and off she will jolly well fvck.

At this level of wealth and celebrity, absolutely everything is a commodity. There is no decency anywhere.