Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Harvey Weinstein fellow; he's clearly something of a knob.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but where did I say I didn’t think it was grounds for dismissal?
    You didn't - but you clearly played down the significance of his behavior in both your posts on this thread.

What he's done deserves dismissal and possibly incarceration.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You didn't - but you clearly played down the significance of his behavior in both your posts on this thread.

What he's done deserves dismissal and possibly incarceration.
    What, wearing a dressing gown?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What, wearing a dressing gown?
    No, attempting to force women into having sex with him in order to further their careers.

Assuming it's proven, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    No, attempting to force women into having sex with him in order to further their careers.

Assuming it's proven, of course.
    Wearing a dressing gown isn't the same as trying to force someone to have sex with you, w.

Wearing a dressing gown isn't the same as trying to force someone to have sex with you, w.
    I don't think that is all he has been accused of c... should have been wearing a smoking jacket imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Indeed. These women were offered a career fast track and are now complaining about it.

There is no pleasing some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Indeed. These women were offered a career fast track and are now complaining about it.

Key word here Pedro.

The ones who did take this route are keeping pretty schtum about it, naturally.

Although this article from 2015 names some names.

http://defamer.gawker.com/tell-us-wh...sec-1695071092

And this more recent effort

https://www.lipstickalley.com/thread...nstein.800019/
    Last edited by Burney; 10-10-2017 at 01:54 PM.

If I thought you were being serious, the logical outcome of this would be that those women who submit to sleaze-bags and screw their way to the top will do so at the expense of those who don't. A system which seems to ecapsulate and reward prostitution and sexual predatism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If I thought you were being serious, the logical outcome of this would be that those women who submit to sleaze-bags and screw their way to the top will do so at the expense of those who don't. A system which seems to ecapsulate and reward prostitution and sexual predatism.
    Errr....yes. You didn't think the infamous 'Hollywood Casting Couch' was a myth, did you? It's been going on the best part of a century.