Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People caught up in terrorist attacks who whip out their phones to film it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I cant think of any situation where my initial response would be to film it. I am not sure I have ever bothered filming anything.
    Your mum likes to film everything
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I cant think of any situation where my initial response would be to film it. I am not sure I have ever bothered filming anything.
    It's like dick pics imo. Apparently the yoot are forever sending pictures of their cocks to the opposite sex. To me this just seems bizarre and aberrant behaviour, but to many it's the norm.

I'm very glad I grew up before mobile phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's like dick pics imo. Apparently the yoot are forever sending pictures of their cocks to the opposite sex. To me this just seems bizarre and aberrant behaviour, but to many it's the norm.

The ***** is not a visual spectacle, imo.

I agree, this is very odd behaviour indeed. I mean, a pair of tits is ok....

I simply refuse to believe this. I imagine it is something that has happened on occasion and the frequency has simply been exaggerated for the sake of a story.

Which self-respecting chap would send a lady a picture of the membrum virile? No, I simply refuse to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I simply refuse to believe this. I imagine it is something that has happened on occasion and the frequency has simply been exaggerated for the sake of a story.

Which self-respecting chap would send a lady a picture of the membrum virile? No, I simply refuse to believe it.
    Knob pics are flying around willy-nilly. You mark my words. Cocks everywhere.

And I'm glad I grew up before the internet. Thankfully all the embarrasing b0llocks I came out with as a youngster is gone forever. Not that I haven't come out with some b0llocks since, of course. Most of us have, but it pales in comparison.

Now laws are being passed to allow people to get social media sites etc to remove awkward content of their behaviour as pre-adults.

Waterfalls. When I read what you said there it occured to me that possibly the only thing I have ever filmed are waterfalls. A couple this summer (Hadraw Force and Aira Force). Well, not so much summer as a endless series of raindrops of varying size and frequency.

Then about three years ago in a very wet december week, this time Sour Milk Gill at Seathwaite (the wettest place in England). And then several years before that in Watlendath.

That's the good thing about rainy days, you see. Go and have a look at waterfalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    and are then described as "terrified" when their footage is used in subsequent news coverage...

Anyone who does such a thing is not "terrified". They are excited and thinking of how much attention it is going to get them on social media.
    Modern life M innit.

Saddens me really. Do you remember the cock a few years ago who took a so called "selfie"* with a dude who to all intents and purposes was hijacking a plane.

He should have been shot.

You might need the help of tree fellers to lift and carry the deadweight
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    and are then described as "terrified" when their footage is used in subsequent news coverage...

Anyone who does such a thing is not "terrified". They are excited and thinking of how much attention it is going to get them on social media.
    You make a solid point, my friend.