Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: People caught up in terrorist attacks who whip out their phones to film it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't think it counts if the person has already seen your cock in the flesh.
    I'm just trying to think, but I don't know if Sir C has actually ever seen my cock - or I his. I've seen his teste sack, I know that. I was about to operate on it with a knife once until wiser (soberer) heads prevailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm just trying to think, but I don't know if Sir C has actually ever seen my cock - or I his. I've seen his teste sack, I know that. I was about to operate on it with a knife once until wiser (soberer) heads prevailed.
    My son pointed at his ball bag in the bath the other day and said "Daddy, what part of my willy is this?"

I told him it's where men keep the sperm to give to a woman so they can make a baby. I now fully expect him to be sent home from school at some point for claiming that only men produce sperm and only women can make babies

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My son pointed at his ball bag in the bath the other day and said "Daddy, what part of my willy is this?"

I told him it's where men keep the sperm to give to a woman so they can make a baby. I now fully expect him to be sent home from school at some point for claiming that only men produce sperm and only women can make babies
    I'm not sure I like the idea of 'giving' the sperm to a woman. It's not a present.