Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A corner turned or papering over the cracks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think City will be in the mix. Actually, funny thing to say as they won 4-0 but I thought United were fairly unimpressive yesterday (and the United fans I was sitting voiced the same opinion). Second half they lost control of the game but sadly Everton were as toothless as a Scouse granny so beloved of Rooney. And Ashley Williams is an utter ****
    I havent watched them this season but they seemed to be installed as favourites before anyone had kicked a ball. The Mourinho Factor, I believe this is called.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think City will be in the mix. Actually, funny thing to say as they won 4-0 but I thought United were fairly unimpressive yesterday (and the United fans I was sitting voiced the same opinion). Second half they lost control of the game but sadly Everton were as toothless as a Scouse granny so beloved of Rooney. And Ashley Williams is an utter ****

Visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Visionary.
    Pep played Sterling, Aguero, De Bruyne, Jesus and Silva and still had Sane, Gundogan and Da Silva (wonderful player) on the bench.

Why on earth was he after Sanchez?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Pep played Sterling, Aguero, De Bruyne, Jesus and Silva and still had Sane, Gundogan and Da Silva (wonderful player) on the bench.

Why on earth was he after Sanchez?
    Indeed, it is quite ridiculous and part of me wishes he had got the small Chilean so I could see what his plan was. One would have to think that after a small period of so-called acclimatisation (not weather wise) the lad Bernardo Silva will play each week, he is simply too good not to.

Gundogan also, simply brilliant footballer though his injuries leave more scope for him missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Visionary.
    It's Monday morning, sw

we weren't carrying players yesterday...same as the semi final and the cup final

Ox cost us points with his drama this season and maybe hit away games we don't start Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You decide.
    I think Mustafi is still celebrating

You decide.
    I didn't watch it properly. I had people over for lunch so I had to sneak it on and leave it on mute.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I didn't watch it properly. I had people over for lunch so I had to sneak it on and leave it on mute.
    What did you have for lunch?

What did you have for lunch?
    On Saturday, I made Albondigas, tortilla, fried Padron peppers, ribs with a sherry glaze, chicharrones and gambas al ajillo.

Love a tapas, but cooking six different dishes to produce simultaneously is a pain in the hole.