Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I only watched the first 8 minutes. In that period I saw us caught on the counter twice, very nearly caught out by a short corner twice in a row in the same way and watched us give the ball away in our own half under no pressure. Then my stream broke which came as something of a relief.

Still, Ramsey eh?? Man of the match I hear. Must have been a ****ing awful match

To be fair, for the first 10-12 minutes, it looked like more of the same. you could only see Chelsea scoring and running out comfortable winners. After that, we got a foot hold in the game, created 2 reasonable chances very quickly and never looked back. Lacazette should have scored when the ball rebounded off the post but apart from Pedro running through and fluffing his lines, Chelsea never really looked like scoring.

The 2 moments of the match for me were when Kolasinac got a yellow for halting a Chelsea counter and Bellerin doing exactly the same thing 2 minutes later. We are often guilty of not committing those kinds of fouls.