Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter, I know your interest in pursuing this conversation any further is limited,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hmmmmmmm.........

That comment has been noted.

Noted!
    Hmmm, you do appear quite feisty today Pedro.

Sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hmmm, you do appear quite feisty today Pedro.

Sort it out.
    Don't you start.

Don't you start.
    Charming.

I offer the hand of friendship, a sounding point for your woes, a soldier to stand beside you in the face of attack from Berni and the Dutch.

Frankly you can go fúck yourself you big hairy Liberal ****.

Charming.

I offer the hand of friendship, a sounding point for your woes, a soldier to stand beside you in the face of attack from Berni and the Dutch.

Frankly you can go fúck yourself you big hairy Liberal ****.
    Can't we all just be friends? I appreciate you've had a drink, but there's no need to get punchy. For a start your wife will be confused if you use up all your aggression before you get home. #punchthewifeandpissinthewardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can't we all just be friends? I appreciate you've had a drink, but there's no need to get punchy. For a start your wife will be confused if you use up all your aggression before you get home. #punchthewifeandpissinthewardrobe
    You, Sir, are a disgrace.

How dare you level such accusations against my Irish friend.

You, Sir, are a disgrace.

How dare you level such accusations against my Irish friend.
    Don't blame me, p. I'm not a simple genetic organism designed to turn Guinness into piss

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I shall report you for hate stuff if you do not immediately desist and apologise.

Don't think I won't!!

I shall report you for hate stuff if you do not immediately desist and apologise.

Don't think I won't!!
    Aww, I'm only joshing mate, don't lose your spuds over it

Don't think I won't!!
    For the record, Sir C is much more Irish than me. More than half my blood is English, which cancels out the Irish, whereas I'm not sure his Dutch blood is strong enough to withstand the genetic assault that is Irishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For the record, Sir C is much more Irish than me. More than half my blood is English, which cancels out the Irish, whereas I'm not sure his Dutch blood is strong enough to withstand the genetic assault that is Irishness.
    That is the worst thing you've ever said.