Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hopefully the football ignoramuses on here now realise why Xhaka/Ramsey will never

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was actually in quite a good mood when I wrote that.

The only thing that really irritates me is the people who are incredulous at games like this as though it comes as some huge shock.

Its exactly what you get with Wenger and we know it
    I think the incredulity is mostly fake and merely intended as yet another stick to beat Wenger with. Nobody is really shocked.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think the incredulity is mostly fake and merely intended as yet another stick to beat Wenger with. Nobody is really shocked.
    I know... it is still quite annoying though.

I think we should just be resigned to our fate, like that weird bunch of rabbits in Watership Down in the sinister warren.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is one of the finest hissy-fits I have seen since Saturday, p. And I'm including the more lunatic fringe on Twitter when I say that.

You are to be congratulated on losing your shít quite so outrageously 2 games into the season. Well done sir!
    Hissy fit it may be but his statement is very accurate in my opinion. The club needs a massive wake up call, the longer Wenger stays the more damage the next manager will have to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    Hissy fit it may be but his statement is very accurate in my opinion. The club needs a massive wake up call, the longer Wenger stays the more damage the next manager will have to pick up.
    Two years, dude. Minimum.

Two years, dude. Minimum.
    I was a bit bored on Sunday morning so took to looking at Twitter. Imagine my surprise when I see "Arsenal fans" hoping we finish 15th so that Wenger gets kicked out.

The only real surprise is that I was actually surprised.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quite. Everyone's entitled to an indiscretion, but he takes the piss.
    Still, if it's any consolation to Ian, things could be worse...

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/man-sex-three-different-dogs/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, if it's any consolation to Ian, things could be worse...

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/man-sex-three-different-dogs/
    I don't want to click on that, but how many different dogs did IH allegedly have it off with?

What breed?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    work and perhaps some of you might learned something.

Watch the goal again. Xhaka gives it away then tries to win it back and it gets nicked past him. That giant space in front of our back four at that point is a very bad thing. And why was it there?

Yes, you guessed it, because that useless Welsh c*nt instead of playing in CENTRAL MIDFIELD because he is meant to be a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER, is 5 yards ahead of both of our strikers at the time. If he was 21 you might think he needs a bit of experience and some positional discipline. What are we meant to think when he's about to turn 27 in a few months?

He's hopeless, that's what.
    Ramsey will be fine, once Lacazette gets going.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ramsey will be fine, once Lacazette gets going.
    And Danny Wellbeck moves back to the bench.

And Danny Wellbeck moves back to the bench.
    Good point, although personally, I'd play him at wing-back.

I'm not entirely sure what a "wing-back" is, of course, but it does seem to be in fashion.