Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allans at it in Finland now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, f. Unfortunately, lefty types like Peter get all squeamish about this sort of thing.
    Unfortunately there has to be casualties. They believe they are in a war so time to act accordingly.

It's rather complex as it could be anybody to do these attacks. But first thing to do is stop ****ing being worried about offending people.

this stuff actually makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Unfortunately there has to be casualties. They believe they are in a war so time to act accordingly.

It's rather complex as it could be anybody to do these attacks. But first thing to do is stop ****ing being worried about offending people.

this stuff actually makes me sick.
    Good to see you coming to your senses, f. I trust you'll be firebombing your local mosque?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But who to have the war with? That's the problem.
    Not at all; we make money either way and whoever it's against. Perpetual War, as A calls it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

[QUOTE=Sir C;4174243]Can't we just have a war and settle this thing like men?[/QUOTE

Another overseas bender ?