Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Simon Jenkins article on the importance of doing nothing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well yes I do, but I accept that birds can't be as good at some things as men because they don't have the same physical strength or ability to throw. Also, in some circumstances they can become all emotional about shít. So having chicks on the front line, for example, would be a step too far for me.

I'm all over the bumders, as you know, but I'm not really happy about gay marriage. Adam and Eve, innit. Not Adam and Steve.

As for God, I remain agnostic. Or I think so, anyway.

None of these opinions is leftist or rightist, is it? Surely they're just... common sense?
    Are you agnostic about the existence of Zeus and Thor as well? What about the fairies at the bottom of your garden?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Are you agnostic about the existence of Zeus and Thor as well? What about the fairies at the bottom of your garden?
    don't think it is PC to call them fairies anymore m
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You are questioning my agnosticism on logical grounds there, aren't you?

You do appreciate how fúcking stupid that is, don't you?

You are questioning my agnosticism on logical grounds there, aren't you?

You do appreciate how fúcking stupid that is, don't you?
    What, being illogical? Yes I do.

So stop being stupid and just tell people you don't believe in God ('atheist' being as redundant a term as 'agnostic')

What, being illogical? Yes I do.

So stop being stupid and just tell people you don't believe in God ('atheist' being as redundant a term as 'agnostic')
    May one enquire what gives you the right to decide what I should tell people? You're overstepping your remit here by quite a margin.

Plus, if I go to this place in Colindale and there's no booze, I will twist your little jew cock off and ram it up your saggy old arsepart. And the Lord will look kindly upon my work.

May one enquire what gives you the right to decide what I should tell people? You're overstepping your remit here by quite a margin.

Plus, if I go to this place in Colindale and there's no booze, I will twist your little jew cock off and ram it up your saggy old arsepart. And the Lord will look kindly upon my work.
    You can't go around saying you're undecided about the idea that there's a flying spaghetti monster and then get all huffy when people occasionally step in and tell you to stop being a spastic.

I didn't see any booze, but I did have a delightful chilled passion fruit bubble tea. Could that work for you guys?

You can't go around saying you're undecided about the idea that there's a flying spaghetti monster and not expect people to occasionally step in and tell you to stop being a spastic.

I didn't see any booze, but I did have a delightful chilled passion fruit bubble tea. Could that work for you guys?
    That'll be fine if we remember to take a hipflask of mescaline.

No booze, for Christ's sake. How can you eat a meal without wine? It's barbaric.

That'll be fine if we remember to take a hipflask of mescaline.

No booze, for Christ's sake. How can you eat a meal without wine? It's barbaric.
    There's an all-singing all-dancing restaurant on the ground floor which I am sure serves wine. Just buy a bottle from there and take it up to the food court.

Go with an appetite and get the funky sounding dishes first. I made the fatal mistake of ordering the pigs intestines in ejaculate soup at the very end, and was rather uncomfortably close to vomiting

You can't go around saying you're undecided about the idea that there's a flying spaghetti monster and then get all huffy when people occasionally step in and tell you to stop being a spastic.

Fùck right off, is it!

He has a point, doesn't he? You either believe in God or you don't. Not knowing is one of many forms of not believing but they amount to the same thing.

As my old history teacher used to say, 'work not here is work not done'......

The dog didn't eat your faith.....