Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's a fraction over 2 weeks until the transfer window slams shut. So far we have

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A Vectra? That's a car that makes my Passat look like a model of edgy, characterful driving.

I remember driving a ridiculously over-specced Vectra as a temporary company car years ago. It was very comfortable inside, but incredibly heavy and rather confusing to drive, since there was a five second delay between pressing the accelerator and anything actually happening.
    I don't get heavy cars at all, unless you're intending to crash into things. Voomy engine, light car imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't get heavy cars at all, unless you're intending to crash into things. Voomy engine, light car imo.
    Since Sir C isn't here to mock me, I shall admit that I rather regret getting my Passat. It's immensely comfortable, roomy, reliable and well-built, but it is quite the most boring thing to drive on earth for the simple reason that it barely feels like I'm driving it at all. I honestly sometimes feel I could doze off and it would take over without the slightest problem.