Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If it doesn't go well tonight things are going to get toxic immediately, aren't they?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    5-0 in the bag sir c - Lacazzette will be sainted by the end of the evening; Jens will storm the pitch and plant a Premiership Champions 2017/18 in the centre circle; Theo will make himself a nice cup of coffee. IT - as I believe the saying goes - IS ON
    I think it might be quite nice to win a league title again. It seems like ages, actually. Hmm. We should definitely give this a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Guilty, by the way.
    plus ça change
    Arsenal-v-Manchester-City-Premier-League-Emirates-Stadium.jpg
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Guilty, by the way.
    What did they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What did they do?
    Fraud.

Pikies v gay dudes. You can fill in the blanks yourself.

We recieved some lovely gypsy curses from the public gallery.

Fraud.

Ooh, that at least sounds quite entertaining. I take it deliberations were short?

Still, it's good that you got to convict both the lower orders and an ethnic minority. Result.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooh, that at least sounds quite entertaining. I take it deliberations were short?

Still, it's good that you got to convict both the lower orders and an ethnic minority. Result.
    Oddly, the 5 women on the jury required a good hour of mansplaining before they were prepared to commit to the obvious verdict.

I'm mad for the tram journey. I'm quite looking forward to next week. Banh mi for lunch at Boxpark!

Speaking of illegality, did you see how I spelt 'received', above? How on earth did that happen?

Oddly, the 5 women on the jury required a good hour of mansplaining before they were prepared to commit to the obvious verdict.

I'm mad for the tram journey. I'm quite looking forward to next week. Banh mi for lunch at Boxpark!

Speaking of illegality, did you see how I spelt 'received', above? How on earth did that happen?
    I let it go as I'm very forgiving. I'm struggling with the idea of you voluntarily going into Croydon and actually looking forward to it, tbh.

More importantly, were you the foreman? Is it still called that?

And if you weren't, why not??

Fraud.

I bet the public gallery was like a rubbish tip when they headed back to their caravans
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I bet the public gallery was like a rubbish tip when they headed back to their caravans
    There were loads of them. All shouty and sweary. His Honour was quite discombobulated.