Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So how do we feel about a nonce being paid £10k to infiltrate a child sex grooming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was attending the 'parties' at which the kids were raped. He was at the very least party to those rapes and I would be very surprised if he was not participating in them himself, since that would have looked extremely suspicious.
    Oh Jesus, I honestly had no idea. I figured he just helped bug their homes and that kind of stuff.

That is rather an ethical minefield

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Oh Jesus, I honestly had no idea. I figured he just helped bug their homes and that kind of stuff.

That is rather an ethical minefield
    Yup. And now you have to wonder what he's doing with his 10K. That'll buy a lot of kebabs, drugs and cheap vodka.

Paying him is the bit that disturbs me. How about "just do as your told you revolting nonce, or you'll be slung into jail where your buddies will delight in driving a tube train up your arse before slicing you to ribbons with a Stanley knife." Payment fer fuxake!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Paying him is the bit that disturbs me. How about "just do as your told you revolting nonce, or you'll be slung into jail where your buddies will delight in driving a tube train up your arse before slicing you to ribbons with a Stanley knife." Payment fer fuxake!
    Except that wouldn't happen in prison. In prison, he'd be part of the strongest group in there - muslims - and be protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Except that wouldn't happen in prison. In prison, he'd be part of the strongest group in there - muslims - and be protected.
    And, in any case, we'd only end up having to pay undercover police officers to do it instead. Presuming we're not doing that already.

Yeah, it's complicated alright
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."